Jul 6, 2010

Disney Hollywood Hotel

We spent our first day in this hotel when we went to Hong Kong last June 2010 as our way of celebrating my youngest daughter's first birthday. To give you an overview of our room and its amenities inside Disney Hollywood Hotel (located in Lantau Island Hong Kong), let me share to you some of the photos I took:
eager to get inside our large comfortable room:)
Coffee Bar
*Flat Screen LCD TV
Safety Vault
Mickey Mouse designed Vanity Mirror and Lampshade Complimentary Slippers
(other Mickey designs were cleverly hidden in the decor throughout the room)
My kids toyed on everything they see inside our room
Lavatory and Bath Tub
Disney Themed amenities and towel animals folded by their talented
Cast members that truly made our stay memorable
Hair Dryer inside the bathroom
*Two double beds
*Garden View Room

I'll be posting pictures of Disney Hollywood Hotel on partial basis so please bear with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails