Apr 20, 2010

Ad-on Perfume Collection

I don't know how many Calvin Klein perfume hubby has, all I know is that it isn't the 2nd or 3rd on his collection. Anyway, at least I have a nice consolation when he bought this because as usual, the freebies goes to me! Yep, the salesman at Robinson's Metroeast was giving him a pouch bag and those perfume tester kit but hubby insisted that since he's getting the 100ml instead of the 50ml, he should have that CK mailer bag. When he said no, hubby turned around then the sales rep called us up and immediately hand out the bag laughing. Yes, that sales man was his "suki" and he knew very well how hubby will pursuade him to give up that freebie to him.

I love the fruity smell of amber when hubby used this. Even in his long day at work, when he goes home, I could still smell its lasting scent. Got me curious of its elements so I googled it then I got this:

Thailand star anise, jackfruit, absinthe, juniper berry, suede, tobacco leaves, coffee absolute, South African buchu, patchouli absolute, oakwood, Texan cedarwood, Costa Rican ironwood.

Hmm.. interesting.. But for me I can only remember its fruity amber scent on my husband. ( with that I try not to think of how much this thing is! )



1 comment:

  1. hahahah! that's like a scene in divisoria or something.. heheheh! well, nice mailer bag though..

    btw, i grabbed your badge.. you may grab mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails