Nov 30, 2010

And Here's Another Two

Hubby's additional perfume collection

Well, it's been a long time since I last post on this blog. I don't want to make hubby's perfume collection to be my come-back post so at I made it after my post below:)

He bought these at SM Taytay a month ago when we went there together with the kids. He's been complaining again that all his perfume were almost empty and he badly need a replacement. Good thing these stuff were on promotional sale and I think he got these two for just seven thousand, more or less. And as usual, the freebies goes to me:)
Freebies: Guess Sling Bag and 212 Men Perfume (7ml)

As a consolation for me and the kids, he treated us at Max's and shop some new clothes for us and for my mom too.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails